Wednesday, December 12, 2012

NEW MIRAGE512 SHIRTS COMING 2013

Merchandising is a very important part of this groovement that I'm pushing. It really means a lot to me when I'm out and about and I see someone wearing one of my shirts, or they send me a photo on facebook with them sporting my shirt. That is just the fucking bomb to me. I recently got with my T-shirt designer and printers over @ Printcaster and i came with a slight twerk to my design. I wanted to be able to do many color combinations and the former design limited me in that I had to keep it black and white so that the QR codes would read but the new ones are getting a great response so far.

MY PERSONAL COLLECTION








Here is what i call the Liberation color combination

And here is that good Old Gold


No comments:

Post a Comment