Friday, October 5, 2012

THE I.G E.P. COMING SUMMER 2013


THE Ignorant Genius E.P Ive recently made the aquaintance of a great beat maker named Trill Gates out of Tempe Az by way of Chicago & Georgia, anyway cat got great beats very soulful shit. I almost feel like I made these beats myself and cat is a real humble person as well. Anyway Trilly (as I call him) been sending me beat packs for the last month. But before that I had spit some bars over one of his beats through the mutual homie Primo by way of the song we did "High On Life". So Trill had mentioned that he liked my music and began sending me beats based on how we both dig on late 70s soul music. Look for more collaboration from me and Trill on the SoulHop Era Vol.1 mixtape also.



Trill Gates online

No comments:

Post a Comment